SUWANEE, Ga., May 24, 2012 /PRNewswire/ -- ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) will bring its industry-leading portfolio of DOCSIS® 3.0 high density solutions to ANGA Cable in Cologne, June 12-14, 2012 (Booth E21, Hall 10.2).
Live and interactive virtual demonstrations will show how ARRIS solutions facilitate service provider content and feature delivery by supplying increased capacity and a seamless migration path between legacy service delivery and next-generation IP networks. Among the solutions to be displayed are:
- The Touchstone® TG1652 telephony gateway, featuring 16 downstream channel bonding with Dual Band Concurrent Wi-Fi® and integrated MoCA.
- The ARRIS C4® CMTS, with 32D Annex B/24D Annex A eXtended downstream Cable Access Module (XD CAM) and 24U CAM. Along with the new 16 downstream Touchstone® TG1652 in-home voice and data modems, the C4 CMTS can deliver data speeds of up to 800 Mbps downstream and 120 Mbps upstream.
- The Media Services Platform MSP2800 which offers two configurations: a high density Edge QAM supporting broadcast, narrowcast, switched digital video (SDV) and M-CMTS applications; and an advanced video processing engine that supports statistical multiplexing, rate grooming and advertising insertion, with greater scale, affordability and performance.
- ConvergeMedia™ XMS Distribution Platforms and SkyVision™ linear and advanced advertising management solutions, which deliver geographically and demographically targeted ads to handheld devices, using adaptive bit rate technology. Utilizing an open API and existing SCTE 130-compliant specifications, the solution allows operators to accelerate network integration at the lowest TCO.
- ServAssure™ network monitoring and EventAssure™ outage management assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and maintenance of complex services while reducing operational costs and complexity.
- The ARRIS 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave™ energy efficient dual density forward transmitter, and high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi® solutions - a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions providing superior performance for Metro Wi-Fi, hospitality and commercial businesses.
Additionally, two senior ARRIS executives will speak during ANGA's International Technology Summit:
- Bruce McClelland, ARRIS Group President of Products & Services, will speak along with leading cable CTOs on: "The Connected Home – Technologies and Business Models", on June 13 at 10.00 AM, in the conference area Room A.
- Charles Cheevers, ARRIS Co-CTO, will speak on the "IPv6 and Cloud Services – The Trigger for the new DOCSIS 3.0 World" panel on June 14 at 10.00 AM in the conference area Room B.