- Arrives advanced services ready
- Provides DOCSIS 3.0 Channel Bonding of up to sixteen downstream and four upstream channels capable of data rates of over 600 Mbps in the received (downstream) data stream and over 100 Mbps in the send (upstream) data stream
- Features: 1 GHz-capable tuner; use of full downstream bandwidth to capture up to 16 DOCSIS channels for bonding; provides Spectrum Analyzer capability in every home
- Offers RF Immunity, built into SURFboard products since 2006, protects against potential service impacting interference
- Includes MoCA® reject filter ensuring carefree interoperation of MoCA and DOCSIS networks
Strengthen your Broadband Leadership — count on ARRIS SURFboard DOCSIS® 3.0 solutions help you deliver innovative, ultra-broadband data services with reliable, high-quality products. The SB6183 gives the operator the ability to offer up to 16 bonded downstream channels for high-speed data peak throughput rates. The SB6183 Cable Modem provides high-speed Internet access on the home network via a single Ethernet connection.