- Controls distant computers as if you were sitting right in front of them
- Finds, connects to and controls remote PC or Mac desktop using a Skype™ "tunnel" without an active call
- Sets up Skype tunnel automatically to navigate through firewalls and routers
- Shares what you need; invites other users to view all, or even just part, of a remote screen
- Transfers large files or folders directly without limits imposed by email
This leading solution for secure, full-featured, remote control software for Windows and Mac comes in a variety of editions. Enterprise Edition: The Timbuktu Enterprise Edition is a suite including Timbuktu remote desktop access for Mac and Windows, plus additional software tools for automated network deployment, enhanced security, and integration with other popular help-desk and systems management applications. Version 9.0 for Windows: Timbuktu for Windows has been written specifically for the Windows 7, Windows Vista, Windows XP, or 2003/2008 Server Version 8.8.3 for Mac OS X: Timbuktu Pro version 8.8.3 for Mac OS X Lion is here. This new version of Timbuktu does not work on Mac OS X 10.5 and earlier; users of these earlier operating systems should continue to use Timbuktu Pro 8.8.2. Version 8.8.3 only supports Mac OS 10.6 and higher including 10.7 Lion and is backwards compatible to version 6.0 of the software.