ARRIS To Showcase EuroDOCSIS 3.0-based C4® CMTS and Touchstone® Data Gateway, 24 Downstream Channel Bonding at IBC
Live Demonstrations of ARRIS Advanced Video and Advertising and Network Monitoring Solutions also to be Featured at IBC
ARRIS Group, Inc. today announced that it will bring its widely deployed portfolio of end-to-end video, data and voice solutions to the IBC Exhibition and Conference, September 7-11 in Amsterdam, Netherlands. The ARRIS solutions will be on display at Stand D-41 in Hall 1.
ARRIS will demonstrate how its solutions facilitate content distribution by supplying service providers with increased capacity and a seamless migration path between legacy service delivery and next-generation IP networks. Among the highlights will be:
- 16- and 24-downstream channel bonding demonstrations featuring the ARRIS C4® CMTS, with eXtended Downstream Cable Access Module (XD CAM – 32D Annex B/24D Annex A) and 24U CAM, and the Touchstone Data Gateway in-home voice and data modem TG1652. Together they can deliver throughput speeds of up to 840 Mbps.
- The ARRIS Media Services Platform MSP2800 and MSP1200 chassis that support the increasing demands of multi-screen video services and advanced advertising as well as providing dense QAM functionality. The MSP2800 is shortlisted for the 2012 CSI awards during IBC.
- The ARRIS VIPr™ advanced video processing platform, a next generation video transcoder that generates video streams in multiple bit rates, multiple formats and multiple resolutions to support multi-screen, high quality HD/SD video delivery.
- The ARRIS Whole Home Solution, a centralized triple-play gateway solution consisting of a media gateway, players, Moxi® user interface and cloud services portal, that takes the personalization and management of home entertainment and media to an entirely new level.
- The ConvergeMedia™ portfolio with TV Everywhere and Linear and Advanced Advertising solutions, based on the latest digital video services that enable new revenue streams at the lowest total cost of ownership for service providers.
- ServAssure™ network monitoring, and WorkAssure™ remote workforce management solutions that simplify the delivery and management of complex services while reducing operational costs and complexity. Additionally, EventAssure™ will demonstrate how service providers can proactively identify potential plant and service outages through correlation of real-time data.
- Optical solutions simplifying node splits in HFC access networks, such as the multi-wavelength 1 GHz CHP CORWave™ Dual Density Forward Transmitter - and the OM2100 segmentable cabinet node. Additionally, end-to-end RFoG solutions supporting the evolution of HFC networks for residential and business services over PON will be on display.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi® solutions - a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions providing superior performance for Metro Wi-Fi, hospitality and commercial businesses.