ARRIS Takes its Solutions for the Complete Digital Home to ANGA Cable in Germany
Group President Bruce McClelland and CTO Charles Cheevers to speak at the International Technology Summit
ARRIS Group, Inc. (Nasdaq: ARRS) will bring its industry-leading portfolio of DOCSIS® 3.0 high density solutions to ANGA Cable in Cologne, June 12-14, 2012 (Booth E21, Hall 10.2).
Live and interactive virtual demonstrations will show how ARRIS solutions facilitate service provider content and feature delivery by supplying increased capacity and a seamless migration path between legacy service delivery and next-generation IP networks. Among the solutions to be displayed are:
- The ARRIS C4® CMTS, with 32D Annex B/24D Annex A eXtended downstream Cable Access Module (XD CAM) and 24U CAM. Along with Touchstone® CPE in-home voice and data modems, the C4 CMTS can deliver data speeds of up to 400 Mbps downstream and 120 Mbps upstream.
- The Media Services Platform MSP2800 which offers two configurations: a high density Edge QAM supporting broadcast, narrowcast, switched digital video (SDV) and M-CMTS applications; and an advanced video processing engine that supports statistical multiplexing, rate grooming and advertising insertion, with greater scale, affordability and performance.
- ConvergeMedia™ XMS Delivery Platforms and SkyVision™ linear and advanced advertising management solutions based on the latest adaptive bit rate and digital video services, which support geographically and demographically targeted ads using an open API and existing SCTE 130-compliant specifications to accelerate network integration at the lowest TCO.
- ServAssure™ network monitoring and EventAssure™ outage management assurance solutions that simplify the delivery and maintenance of complex services while reducing operational costs and complexity.
- The ARRIS 1 GHz-capable CHP CORWave™ energy efficient dual density forward transmitter, and high density, multi-wavelength, 1550 nm CHP optics.
- ARRIS Wi-Fi® solutions - a suite of advanced indoor and outdoor wireless solutions providing superior performance for Metro Wi-Fi, hospitality and commercial businesses.
Additionally, two of the Company’s most senior executives will speak during ANGA’s International Technology Summit:
- Bruce McClelland, ARRIS Group President of Products & Services, will speak along with leading cable CTOs on: “The Connected Home – Technologies and Business Models”, on June 13 at 10.00 AM, in the conference area Room A.
- Charles Cheevers, ARRIS Co-CTO, will speak on the “IPv6 and Cloud Services – The Trigger for the new DOCSIS 3.0 World” panel on June 14 at 10.00 AM in the conference area Room B.