ARRIS works together with value added resellers to develop strategic geographic and vertical markets for mutual benefit. The aim of the ARRIS value added reseller relationship is to help provide localized delivery of the ARRIS sales proposition, including product and support. The ARRIS Channel Program provides for delivery of customer maintenance and support in a most efficient manner.
ARRIS is launching its’ new Channel Program in December 2013 for International territories including Asia Pacific, CALA and EMEA, This new 2-tier distribution offering a set of transparent rules shared with all Channel Members allowing them to invest time and money in selling ARRIS products in confidence.
ARRIS is keen to work with value added resellers who can demonstrate:
- A synergy and technical expertise to fit with the integration of the product and service portfolio
- Specific and intimate local market and customer knowledge, including language and local on-site installation and maintenance support capabilities
- A willingness to work together with ARRIS in the promotion of mutually beneficial business opportunities and the development of Applications
ARRIS requires that our VARs meet the qualitative selective criteria as listed below (for full details please see the ‘ARRIS VAR Guidelines’:
- Authorization: Number of people trained and certified
- Revenue: Total revenue
- Responsiveness: Quality of support offered to end customers
- Information: Market information; Point of Sales; Channel Member Business Plan; Forecasts
- Supply: Forecast Accuracy
In return, ARRIS is willing to provide a series of benefits to our Channel Members which include:
- Access to a dedicated online channel portal in SFDC containing up-to-date sales, technical and marketing related documents useful in assisting ARRIS Channel Members with sales of ARRIS products and solutions
- A technical training course calendar
- Online co-branding marketing tool
- Channel Identifier Logos to promote Membership in the Program
Interested in becoming an ARRIS Channel Partner?
North America and Canada
Australia, New Zealand, India, Thailand, Philippines, Singapore
and Hong Kong
(Sub Region 4)
Central and Latin America